Employment Opportunities at Allis Tool & Machine
Start a New Career with Allis Tool & Machine
- You like to work in a fast paced work environment.
- You are committed to getting the the job completed with the highest quality on time.
- You can prioritize your day and multi-task with out supervision.
- You want to grow your personal and professional life.
If this sounds like you, Allis Tool and Machine would like to speak with you.
Note: Allis Tool and Machine is accessible through the #67 and #44 Bus Routes and does offer flexible shift hours to accommodate transportation limitations.
Current Open Positions
Big shoes to fill! Someone that can't be replaced is retiring soon and we're looking for a good candidate to shadow and fill in the gaps before he leaves. Experience MUST include CNC Machining background besides the list of qualifications below.
- Ability to visualize machined parts from drawings and prints.
- Ability to develop a process routing based on machining and services required for part production
- Knowledge of material properties and material processing (heat treating, plating, painting, anodizing)
- Basis geometric tolerancing
- Ability to communicate internally and externally with appropriate stakeholders
- Preparation of quote documents and descriptions of work to be performed.
- Ability to develop multi-level routings and quotes for assemblies
- Communication and coordination with vendors to obtains material and outside service quotes.
Qualified candidates can start the application process through the survey link below and please attach a copy of your resume.
NEW.....Mastercam has just been added to our efforts!
Description: Kuraki boring bar. Fanuc controls. The ability to program and set-up with limited to no help is a plus but will train the right candidates.
Shifts: First: 5:30 to 3:30 Monday-Thursday, Second: 3:30 to 1:30 Monday – Thursday (overtime is available)
Description: Mori Seiki, Yama Seiki, Hwacheon. All Fanuc Controls. The ability to program and set-up with limited to no help is a plus but will train the right candidates.
Shifts: First (LARGE MILLS - 4 METER): 5:30 to 3:30 Monday - Thursday (overtime is available) / Second: 3:30 to 1:30 Monday – Thursday (overtime is available) / Weekend: 1:15 p.m. to 1:15 a.m. Friday, Saturday, Sunday (overtime is available).
Description: Mori Seiki, Dainichi, Samsung. The Samsung is a SL65 large lathe with live tooling capabilities. All Fanuc Controls. The ability to program and set-up with limited to no help is a plus but will train the right candidates.
Shifts: Second: 3:30 to 1:30 Monday – Thursday (overtime may be available) / Weekend: 1:15 p.m. to 1:15 a.m. Friday, Saturday, Sunday (overtime is available)
Description: Verticals and Lathes. Some experience preferred but will train qualified applicants.
Shifts: First: 5:30 am to 3:30 pm Monday – Thursday (overtime may be available)
Your journey starts with us learning where we can grow you professionally. This stimulus based response survey that is a free choice word selection exercise that combined with a current resume will get you a call back.
Please schedule 20 minutes at your convenience and click the button below to get started.Take our culture index survey
Don't see the right position for you listed? We are always looking for good people that can help us grow. Please take the survey above and then please contact us via our online form for other position availability.