Fabrication Equipment Prototyping
Within the 37,000 square foot facility Allis Tool's certified welders are busy fabricating light to medium gage welments. Years ago Allis Tool started out building fixtures for OEM's who had dedicated welding operations, it was a natural transition for Allis Tool to not only build the fixtures but also provide the finished welded component in annual quantities of 300 or less.
- When it comes to handling, 10 ton overhead cranes throughout the facility deliver efficiencies that result in competitive pricing.
- Hardfacing of wear parts is an area where we specialize
- Stress relief, welding and surface coatings to your prints are what we provide
- When you review Allis Tool's equipment list it becomes evident that a high percentage of the jobs that are fabricated at Allis Tool are finish machined at Allis Tool offering our customers competitive pricing
Considering Allis Tool's Milwaukee location and ability to machine prototypes up to 26,000 Lbs., It's true, a local motor cycle giant and power generation company utilize Allis Tool to prototype machine engines, cast iron transmission blocks as well as other components.
This is part of what we can offer you:
- Meet and review the scope of your prototype project
- Submit a prototype and production quote; contingent upon production interest
- Acknowledge inspection criteria
- Order fabrications, billets, or castings for machining
- If necessary design and build machining fixtures
- Acknowledge delivery information
Allis Tool is a value added operation offering turnkey prototyping, allowing you to run production on your floor is what Allis Tool offers, how it works: Considering Allis Tool's machining insight of your project we can offer the following post prototype package.
After programming and possibly building fixtures to run your prototypes we are in the best position to set up your machining process on your floor, for you. We can offer you production fixtures, programming through completed parts and inspection input.
Talk to us, learn and profit from our prototyping experiences of your part(s)
Stamping Die Blocks & Components
|Quality Certification||ISO 9001:2008|
|Inspection Equipment||Brown & Sharpe Excel CMM X-Axis – 35 inches X Y-Axis – 47 inches X Z-Axis – 35 inches|
|Production Volumes||1 to 300 parts|