CNC Short Run Services
From Conception to Implementation: We’re Your Partner from Start to Finish
Are you an OEM seeking rapid development of a prototype thru short run? Settle for nothing less than the best—send your mockup to the experienced professionals at Allis Tool & Machine.
Utilizing our vast shop and variety of CNC tools, we quickly turn your design into a real product. Allis Tool & Machine offers turnkey prototyping thru short run.
A local motor cycle giant and power generation company in Milwaukee, WI utilize Allis Tool & Machine to prototype and create machine engines, cast iron transmission blocks as well as other large CNC components. We do the same for companies in the oil & gas, recycling, medical, wind power or many other American industries. Send us your CAD drawing and let us steer the ship.
Helping Wisconsin Companies Set Up Advanced Machining Processes
Allis Tool & Machine offers a post prototype & short run package to help you develop production processes in your facility. After programming and potentially building fixtures to run your prototypes, we are in the best position to set up your machining process on your floor, for you. We can offer you production fixtures, programming through completed parts and inspection input.
What Allis Tool Offers YOU in the Short Run Process
- Discussion and review of the scope of your project
- Acknowledge inspection criteria
- Order raw materials or customer supplied
- If necessary, design and build machining fixtures
- Acknowledge delivery information
- Set up release schedules to meet your needs
Acceptable File Formats
- Graphics Interchange Format (GIF)
- Drawing Interchange Format, or Drawing Exchange Format (DXF)
- Initial Graphics Exchange Specification, ANSI file format. (IGES)
- Joint Photographic Experts Group (JPG or JPEG)
- Portable Document Format (PDF)
- Tagged Image File Format (TIFF)
- Pro-E or Pro/Engineer (DRW, PRT, XPR)
- SolidWorks (SLDPRT, SLDDRW, SLDDRT)
- AutoCAD (DWG, DWZ)